Amazing at Home Copywriter Application
Company: AMAZING AT HOME
On Target Earning Incrementations after that (OTE)
Work Hours: MONDAY – FRIDAY
(5 hrs daily x 5 days a week)
WHO ARE WE?
We are a consulting, full-service Agency for E-Commerce entrepreneurs.
Amazing at Home is looking for a creative team player, talented wordsmith, a grammar sleuth that’s eager to learn new skills and develop responsibilities within a fast growing organisation.
Naturally self-motivated and organized, the ideal candidate is passionate about creative content writing, and also effective at analyzing workloads, assign priorities & deliver on tasks. We favor the independent profiles that are ready to take initiatives, but know when to share closely with other internal partners for help and contributions.
Amazing at Home is looking for individuals who understand the challenges of a “working from home” environment, and keep a good balance between work and private life at all times. Pro-active and honest, our future Copywriter is a quick-learner that knows how to appreciate feedbacks and make adjustments, while keeping a positive attitude.
Main Duties for this opportunity include: creating engaging contents such as blog posts, articles, checklists, and social media publications across multiple (website, facebook, instagram, etc..). And also reviewing and optimizing existing content, with the ability to apply improved SEO & augmented UX (Search Engine Optimization & User experience)
- Developing marketing and communication contents that will separate us from the crowd.
- Collaborate with internal partners to interpret project briefs and develop relevant concepts into content
- Ensure that all texts and copy are proofed and ready for delivery or posting
- Write instructions, descriptions for our company’s website: landing pages & affiliate content marketing pages.
- Keeping a constant communication flow with CEO Amy Wees and our Social Media Manager to plan and schedule new content, making sure delivery deadlines are met.
- Developing in-house material and documents, for future Junior copywriters training purposes.
- Fluency with Pack Office/ Google Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of 40 words/minute proficiency
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail
- 2+ years’ of marketing or copywriting experience
- Social Media Content research background preferred
- Basic understanding of SEO & UX ( search engine optimisation and user experience)