China Trip October 2023 for Partners
CHINA IS MORE FUN WITH A PARTNER, SPOUSE, OR FRIEND! This is the rate for double occupancy for the China trip. This rate includes a shared hotel room and shared transportation to and from the airport/hotel.
NOTE: After purchase, each individual traveler will need to complete the registration process. Partner rates must be paid together in one transaction.
Our China trip is for people who haven’t been to China before and ALSO for people who want to go back to China with a group of like-minded entrepreneurs.
TRAVEL DATES: We’re going to go during phase 2, October 20-28, but you will have the option to extend your hotel stay on either side of the trip if you choose to come early or stay late.
Our group travel to the Canton Fair is during Phase Two is from October 20 through 28th, We’ll arrive a few days before Canton Fair phase two and we’ll do some fun tourist activities together as well as a factory tour. We’ll cover your hotel, transportation to and from the airport to the hotel and to and from the Canton Fair every day. We will also provide a tour around the Canton Fair on the first day so that you can get your footing under you and understand what’s going on there. We will also cover three evening meals, which are going to be a lot of fun.
Preparation before the trip: Before the trip, we’ll have a group chat and private Facebook group to communicate with eachother and provide some information to help you prepare for the trip. We’ll share information about what to expect, how to prepare your business cards and obtain a visa, and also just get to know eachother before the trip. We can also plan some fun excursions together around China after the Canton Fair. Finally, when you purchase this trip, it includes access to our private label course so that you can learn advanced sourcing and negotiation techniques.
EARLY BIRD PRICING: If you want to go to China in person and source, this trip is for you. Come with our group and enjoy all the Canton Fair has to offer. $3995 early pricing ends August 1st.
- 8 Nights Hotel 20-28 October
- Transportation to and from the fair every day
- Daily Breakfast and Three paid dinners
- Transportation from the airport to the hotel and back (on 20 and 28 October)
- Private Group Strategy Sessions leading up to travel
- Travel and Visa Assistance
Travel Arrangements: Please wait to book your flights until after you have joined the Facebook group and talked with others who are attending. You might decide to extend your stay or visit your supplier and therefore your flights may change.
PRIVATE LABEL & SOURCING COURSES INCLUDED: Learn my advanced sourcing strategies including how to vet and visit factories, how to negotiate and so much more. Access is included with your trip purchase.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED: You’re paying for your flights, any transportation or travel expenses outside of our trip, and a few meals.
- Flight costs ($700-$1200): On my last trip to China a few years ago, a multi city flight from San Antonio to Shanghai, to Guangzhou, to Chengdu, and Beijing cost less than $700.
- Lunch and Additional Food: Usually meals in China cost around $4 USD, so you can plan around $100 in food costs for a week, depending on what you buy.
- Some Transportation: Most of your transportation will be covered but a cab across town ranges from $10 for a short distance to $40 for a longer distance.
OTHER QUESTIONS? Check out the FAQ’s on the landing page for more information or reach out with your questions anytime.
There are no reviews yet.