AMAZING AT HOME IS HIRING A SOCIAL MEDIA VIRTUAL ASSISTANT
Position: SOCIAL MEDIA VIRTUAL ASSISTANT
Company: AMAZING AT HOME
Work Hours: MONDAY – FRIDAY
(5 hrs daily x 5 days a week)
WHO IS AMAZING AT HOME?
We are a Business Consulting full-service agency for E-Commerce entrepreneurs.
Amazing at Home is looking for a creative team player that’s eager to learn new skills and develop responsibilities within a fast-growing organization.
Naturally self-motivated and detail-oriented, the ideal candidate is eager to learn new skills and is passionate about social media, and is also effective at analyzing workloads, assign priorities & deliver on tasks. We favor the independent profiles that are ready to take initiatives, but know when to share closely with other internal partners for help and contributions.
Amazing ay Home is looking for individuals who understand the challenges of a “working from home” environment and keep a good balance between work and private life at all times. Pro-active and honest, our future Social Media Virtual Assistant is a quick learner that knows how to appreciate feedback and make adjustments, while keeping a positive attitude.
Main Duties for this opportunity include: creating engaging social media publications across multiple platforms (website, Facebook, Instagram, etc..), schedules, and checklists. As well as extending their brand capacities and help grow our online community through various social media platforms.
- Developing social media schedule
- Posting new & Engaging content
- Collaborate with influencers
- Keep in constant communication flow with the team
- Plan and schedule new content, making sure delivery deadlines are met
- Developing in-house material and documents
- Minimum of 40 words/minute proficiency
- Must have own laptop and reliable high-speed internet connection
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail
- Fluency with Trello and kanban boards preferred
- Creative thinking appreciative
If you think that’s you, we would be delighted to receive your application
You know the job poster
Reach out to let them know you’re interested