AMAZING AT HOME IS HIRING A TECHNICAL ADMINISTRATIVE VIRTUAL ASSISTANT
Position: TECHNICAL ADMINISTRATIVE VIRTUAL ASSISTANT
Company: AMAZING AT HOME
Work Hours: MONDAY – FRIDAY
(5 hrs daily x 5 days a week)
(work hours between 0600 – 1300 CST)
WHO IS AMAZING AT HOME?
We are a full-service business consulting agency for E-Commerce entrepreneurs.
Amazing at Home is hiring an admin Tech VA!
This little startup is growing quickly and we need someone to accompany us on our journey.
If you know all about social media, automation, videos, and websites, please hit us up; we’d be super happy to meet you! The work will be a balance of the administrative, the technical, and the creative, so if you see yourself growing and improving in these areas, this is the job for you! 🙌
🖥 This is a fully remote position
🖥 The candidate has to have their own hardware (computer + reliable internet)
🖥 The work hours are flexible, BUT the team is expected to be all hands on deck from 8pm-1am Manila time
🖥 English communications skills are a must. You’ll be dealing with a whole bunch of nationalities.
🖥 Schedule is part-time at 4 hours/day, but this will grow next week, next month, or next year, depending on how fast we grow!
WHY YOU WANNA BE PART OF AMAZING AT HOME:
💡 Amy Wees is the God-loving, kind-hearted, and brilliant top-rated Amazon consultant. She is a mother, an inventor, a coach, and a women’s rights advocate. Her sense of humor is rivaled only by her massive heart!
💡 We’re growing so fast, we can’t seem to keep up! We need a rockstar to join the family to help nurture the growth through clever automation and reliable tech solutions.
💡 We need someone proactive and who takes initiative, who’s highly responsible, and who values communication.
- Basic WordPress website content management including updates to courses, pages, and posts
- Technical administrative tasks such as video splicing, exporting, and embedding content
- Scheduling content posts on the website and social platforms as needed
- Clicking through the user experience and ensuring a positive customer experience on the website
- Researching and implementing tech integrations across platforms (website, email, social media, asana, etc)
- Keep in constant communication flow with the team
- Work alongside social media VA to ensure integrations between the website and social media posts are running smoothly
- Developing in-house material and documents
- Minimum of 40 words/minute proficiency
- Experience with WordPress (Divi experience is an added bonus)
- Must have own laptop and reliable high-speed internet connection
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail
- Fluency with Trello and kanban boards preferred
- Creative thinking appreciative
If you think that’s you, we would be delighted to receive your application
HOW TO APPLY:
* Fill out the Google Form: https://forms.gle/saDhSyQmKAkDEmZK6
* Email me at [email protected] to buzz me that you’ve sent the application. Please write TECH ADMIN VA FOR AAH as your subject line.
* If you pass this first assignment, we’ll assign a paid assignment to you.
* If you pass the paid assignment, we’ll interview you and see if you’re a good fit for the team.
* Then we’ll narrow down the candidate and welcome you on board!
Sorry guys; we’re only hiring one person at the moment.
[Please note that all application needs to be attached with a resume and a cover letter, and that cover letter should be titled: “AAH Tech Admin Virtual Assistant”, followed by a subtitle that’s answering this question: “what color is the Facebook logo”?]